From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Gallagher
Sent: 14 July 2004 18:37
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] the tadi

:Hi all is there a company that stocks the tadi
notetaker in the uk? thanks

** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
Send a message to:-
** vacation ## d
** where ## is the number of days followed by d
for days.
** For other things like digest mode, send a
message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
Subject:- faq

-- Type: application/ms-tnef