[access-uk] the BBC Iplayer

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:20:39 -0000

Hi all -

I'm trying to use the BBC IPlayer for the first time, to watch last night's
Stephen Fry In America. When I get on the right page, I see a download link
[mouse over] that doesn't work when I hit enter on it, and a "high quality"
link, which changes to "normal quality" when I hit enter on it, but nothing
plays. The flash player also shows up in the same window, and if I hit enter on
the play button in there, the button changes to a number 1, which may well be
the duration of the programme, which is one hour.

Anyway, the main thing is, how do I get the programme to play?

Thanks -

Andy