[access-uk] Re: thanks Re: Digi TV update

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:46:02 -0000

I'm a bit behind in terms of updates for the  Nebula, so when I saw your
post Brian, and tried to update, the page couldn't be displayed.  I
wasn't trying to download the version you have posted, but the zip file
preceding it.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx