[access-uk] Re: thanks Re: Digi TV update

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:51:31 -0000

You need to download the zipped archive which in turn contains an .exe file.
Simply replace in the folder c:\program files\nebula\Digi TV .
The file is called
DigiTV-HD.exe

This ensures that in the ePG you view the correct day's programming when the
Today option is selected.
  I always record so many radio broadcasts over Christmas and I found when
recording programmes during this week that I could not view the EPG correctly.
So I went to the web site and fortunately there was an update.