[access-uk] Re: thanks Re: Digi TV update

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:56:21 -0000

Hi Pele

I'm not absolutely desperate to update as I don't use the Nebula too
often.  But when Brian posted, I thought I'd check my version and see
just how far behind I am.  It appears I need to download the version
prior to the new update in order to allow me to install the new update,
if you catch my drift.  But when I tried to download the preceding
version, the page couldn't be displayed.  The blurb appears to state you
can't just jump to the new update without installing the previous
version, so I'll just look periodically and see if the page is fixed.  I
mainly use the tuner in case there is a lot of football on various
channels at the one time, and I need the Nebula for say ITV four when
Sky and ITV are already showing matches.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sight and Sound Technology