From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Pele West
Sent: 03 January 2009 10:46
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: thanks Re: Digi TV update

Hi Everyone

I have downloaded and installed the update to the Freeview box.  I can
now see today's programmes on the EPG, but do not seem to be able to
view tomorrow's or subsequent programmes.  has anyone else had this
problem and, if so, is there a solution?

Also, my husband has an earlier version of the software on his machine.
The nebula page to get the update before the current one is no longer
available.  So, is there any reason why I cannot reinstall my version on
his machine?  The website says the latest version will only work if the
previous version is installed.

Pele West