[access-uk] Re: text colour in MS word

  • From: "David Dick" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:55:13 -0000

I'  not a jaws user, but to put a particular line in a different colour,
highlight the line in the usual way, go to the format menu and tab along to
the option colour and having selected it tab along to ok
This should colour the line both on screen and in print all things being
equal.

Kind Regards
David Dick