[access-uk] Re: tesco grocery shopping

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:42:56 +0100

I just count through the day, the standard thing is that if it's after 2 PM in the afternoon when you're placing the order and wanting to book a slot you can't have the next day, at the top it lists the days down the page (monday, tuesday, etc etc) if you're ordering on Sunday you can't have Monday, so the first link that you will be able to click on is Tuesday, so work from their, first is tues 2nd is wed etc, count the days and hopefully it'l work: personally I prefer the normal site to the access one ... ... a warning though: I have recently had things from them that have been out of date, I wasn't aware of this till my mum came round four days later and went through the fridge! when I say out of date: I had it delivered at 9 PM on the 16th, the last "use by date" was the 16th ...

I probably haven't helped you at all, but I hope I have, it doesn't make much sense the way it's written! sorry!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>