From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 9:55 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: tesco, emptying basket

Hi Graham,

I had the same problem and one of the helpline guys told me I had to go to
full basket.  Tried this but still got the invalid error message.  I then
found a link called change basket.  You still have to zero everything
though.  I cannot remember if this link comes up once you go to checkout or
whether you are able to access it at any time.

Regards

Mary