[access-uk] Re: tesco again

  • From: "Janet & Cracker" <crackerbarrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:45:51 +0100

Mine used to deliver but have stopped in my area, very frustrating.  Even
when they did deliver they'd only offer a Wednesday from 10:00 until 2:00
pm, not very useful if you are working.  And yet my friend has used ASDA and
in her area they have loads of delivery times available and in the evening
too.  Think I'm just gonna have to move to a better area!
Janet