From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 1:17 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: tesco again

> Hi Andrew
> The Asda site is similar to the regular Tesco site, although there are not
as many links on the original page.  I think it is a little easier to
negotiate.  Where the Tesco access site opens a new page when you go from
department to aisle to shelf, teh Asda site opens the sections further down
the page from the previous.  The best thing is that all teh items on a shelf
appear on one page rather than having to go to page 2, page 3, etc. However,
to go back, I had to click on links to previous pages rather than just
hitting the alt left arrow.   I warn you, it's no where near as easy as the
Tesco access site.  I'm going to percivier a couple of more times then I
will be able to use the favourites on the site.

> The address is:
>
> www.asda.com
>
> Barry H

** vacation ## d