[access-uk] Re: tesco again

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:39:24 +0100

Tracy,

I was going to write to all this week with an update, so here it is with
a little brief history for you!

A few of us had moved from the Access site to the main one and had
difficulties in keeping things in the basket once we'd logged out and
wanted to continue our shopping.  Those items just weren't kept in the
basket unless you went back to the Access site, in which case they were
there!

It seems that my problem was to do with my computer as it worked for
others using my log-in away from my computer.  It also didn't work with
JAWS in or out of the equation, so JAWS wasn't the culprit.  I had got
rid of all temporary internet pages and cookies too, though recall
finding a couple of cookies in another folder later.  In addition, I had
switched off the pictures of items which has a graphic above the basket
when you view the basket;  but I think others have this switched off
anyway so have large discounted this as being anything to do with
things.

Anyway, somehow or other, I solved the problem when I used another
friend's log-in (that I know was working) and then went back to mine.

Go figure!

BTW, everyone:  I have yet to put my order through in a few mins so will
be coming back for a moan if it fails at checkout, otherwise count this
problem solved, even if in a slightly odd manner and without full
knowledge from me as to exactly what had happened.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx