[access-uk] tesco

  • From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:37:51 +0100

Hi Carol and all who replied. yes I will try the app it is better than nothing
but getting there.
it is so sad though about tesco I still find it difficult in the delivery slots
though you can search for say 11: and slot. it seems so sad it goes backwards.
I personally find the site a real pain too many links and hard to get on with.
I will try sainsburys though will give it a go this weekend.
let you know about the app.
by the way there is a very accessible chess app called shredder it is truly
accessible and very strong.
it can trounce me but that's saying nothing. "smile" thanks for getting back.
it has taken ages to do this shop.
I did keep doing a search for things so at least Pat is happy. I nearly gave up
but at least it is done.