From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Russell
Sent: 04 February 2007 19:59
To: Access-Uk@Freelists. Org
Subject: [access-uk] telephones

We were talking the other day about phones, and I am now in need of a
new one.  I have an answering machine but that does not have a phone.  I
therefore want a reasonably uncomplicated phone with preferably more
than two handsets.  It must be cordless, and have good sound quality.
Most other features are not important.  If anyone has any
recommendations, please let me have them.

I have looked at the site Roger recommended for phones, and their prices
and choices look very good.  It is just which model to go for.  Is Bt
better than Philips or Panasonic?  Any thoughts are welcome.

 David

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]