[access-uk] Re: telephone recorder

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:14:01 +0100

it would be voice activated but I don't know if the DS30 has a voice
activation option.  The machine actually comes in 3 models, the DS30, DS40
and DS50.  the main difference is in the amount of memory available.

Have a look at the Hagger website www.hagger.co.uk and I will also look
around and see if it is voice activated.

Regards

graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493