[access-uk] Re: telephone recorder

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:43:50 +0100

at the risk of writing something remarkably obvious, don't forget. get used
to turning off the tape!  That has to be the cheapest solution unless you
really do have a reason for replacing the tape.  You can however get voice
activated recorders.  I'm not sure if the Olympus DS30 is voice activated or
if a recorder like the Milestone M311 is voice activated. you will have to
do some looking around.

There are also cassette recorders that are voice activated but I can
understand why you might want to use the solid state route particularly if
you want it for other things.

Regards

graham
Graham Page