[access-uk] Re: telephone recorder

  • From: "dave and sally" <slavelady2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:38:59 +0100

hi rodger
 yep, i know of these leeds from maplin, but it is the solid state recorder i
need, and one that would have some sort of automatic activation so as it
wouldnt be running when the phone wasnt in use.
i already have a unit with a casette tape on it that pluggs directly into the
phone socket, but i keep forgetting to turn the tape.
Dave & Sally.
Buy and sell your surplus free, join our new mailing group by sending a blank
email to. thebargainstore-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or find more details here.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/thebargainstore/invite.htm
Want an audio book that will keep you glued to your headphones,
check  out the readers voice for the first time now.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/promo2
You won't be disappointed.