[access-uk] technical help with vista getting started

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:33:29 +0100

Hi Everyone.

I'm about to get my first Vista machine, a Samsung notebook to be exact.  Since
xp is no longer an option for me, I would like to know where I can find a
getting started and quick tips for customising vista to best work with jaws as
well as how to use the built in accessibility features.  It is likely that I
will not have any assistance when setting up my laptop, so I need something
that I can use as independently as possible.

All the best, Ibrahim.