[access-uk] Re: talx

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:47:37 -0000

Peter, just to jump in here, Telks - or however it is pronounced/spelt - is
worth £150 alone.  The phone is a pretty advanced one;  from memory it has two
camaras, but someone could confirm or otherwise on this.

I'm not saying that this is what the phone is 'worth' because in the end the
market dictates that often things are worth what people will part with to
obtain them.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx