To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: [access-uk] talx

Good afternoon all.

isn't it hot!!  #Waiting for some cooler conditions to prevail.

I am trying to secure a talx upgrade for a customer. I have contacted those who I believe to be the retailers in the uk, but my e-mails for information either have not got through, )but I have not had them returned as undeliverable), or not been seen, or possibly have been ignored. so my question is, can a talx upgrade be acquired on the net, if so, could somebody pass me the address please?

I have a feeling that talx upgrades may have been covered on this list in recent weeks, but as is with most things, until you need the information you tend to pass it by.

as an alternative, would support be better, from those who handle mobile speak?

Many thanks.

Joe \Paton.