[access-uk] Re: talx

  • From: Angela Bartram <maudlinmertle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:24:58 +0000 (GMT)

No, no contract really.It is on pay as you go...I haven't enquired too much,
but it appears to be working perfectly and the nokia 6600 is a newer slightly
more compact model than my friend had a while ago. So hopefully no catch, just
a not well advertised special offer...at least up herein Hull where I live,
  Cheers,
  AB

Peter Logue <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Is this if you are under the Vodafone contract. Or are they really selling
these items. Talks premium alone is 150 pounds. And even a nokia
discontinued phone will run you 150 pounds.
So why so cheap.
Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx