[access-uk] Re: talks from orange

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:05:46 +0100

Hi Andrew

I have my own phone and copy of Talks also, but i understood that Orrange were allowing visually impaired people to have free use of the Talks software, following the discontinuing of their Wildfire service, probably as a means of avoiding claims of discrimination.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>