[access-uk] Re: talks

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:36:14 +0100

Maggie, at the end of March Vodafone could only provide Talks free
for phones such as the Nokia Communicator phones 9300 and 9500, and
for the older phones such as the Nokia 6600, 6630, 6680, etc.  At the
time they did not have the latest version of talks for the newer
Nokia phones, such as the N73, N91 or E61.  That was six weeks ago,
so things might have changed, of course.

This information was given to me by a sales assistant in one of the
Vodafone shops in Norwich, where I had gone to get a phone
upgrade.  He phoned their repair agents, who install Talks, and got
the definitive list from them while I was still in the shop.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Christopher