[access-uk] Re: talking fly swatter

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:23:40 -0000

Cheers Clive, made me smile

Dave Ankers

It would be like that scene in Hear No Evil See No Evil, where Richard
Pryor was having a fight in a bar, and Gene Wilder was giving him
directions on where to aim.  Your Fly Swatter would have to say: "12
o'clock! No Two o'clock! Oh bum! The little bleeder's gone into the
light shade! Hang on! It's by your right ear! No! Too late! You're left
ear! He's dipped! I wouldn't eat that meat now if I were you! Ooh
there's another one. Which one do you want me to zap first?" It would
probably have to be voiced by a Wimbledon commentator.

Any takers for R and D?

Best,
Clive