[access-uk] Re: talking fly swatter

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:52:29 -0000

I cannot quieten down the model I bought!

Apparently, the only way to shut down the model W.I.F.E is to make a
further purchase of a K.N.I.F. e or a G.U.N or hire an A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N

Buyer beware!

Cheers

Dave Ankers

Hi

the things they make today which talk, your mind boggles.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Speakon is a free fully self-voicing accessible multimedia program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
You can join the speakon user group by sending a blank e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx