[access-uk] Re: talking books

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:04:32 +0100

Hi,

Hence the institution of memory sticks for the Plextalk players. I was
hoping that we were getting close to being able to buy books as anyone else
can buy them and as we can buy Braille books. I love Braille, but storage is
of course a problem; but there are books I would like to have rather than
merely to borrow.. Well done to all those who are trying to obtain a safe
system for all of us.

Cheers,

Mike