[access-uk] Re: talking books

  • From: "Neil Jarvis" <neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:44:34 +1200

Stretching the definition?
Its more than that. People who do that are personally and individually
responsible for creating obstructions to access to information for blind
people. They personally and individually allow publishers and others to throw
up their hands and say: "there you go: what did we tell you."
If I knew of specific people doing this with my Library I'd remove their
borrowing rights.