[access-uk] Re: system access to go

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:59:42 +0100

Hi Douglas,

No objections at all.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Douglas Harrison
Sent: 07 July 2007 20:41
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: system access to go

Peter, I hope that Steve does not object to me coming in here, but I think
that the Begin button is on the very first screen, not either of those on
which
you are instructed to press alt and R.
I too have been finding that the loading of SA2GO sometimes does not
behave as intended.    This morning I got as far as the screen on which to
enter account number and pin, seemed to lose focus, and on loading
another screen reader found that I was back on the page with the Begin
button.

On another occasion it went right through to load the SA application, yet
although I had entered my account number and pin, only gave me a 10
minute demo!

But these were exceptions - usually I get the program to run until I re-boot

the system.

Just thought that it might help to know that you are not alone in having
problems.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison