From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Douglas Harrison
Sent: 09 July 2007 07:18
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: system access to go

Steve, Sorry if  I am not explaining things clearly, but my concern is that
sometimes when I type in my account number and pin (not demo or trial)
SA loads normally and I am taken to the desk top - no warning message
that it is a 10 minute demo though.  I then start to work and after 9
minutes
am told that my demo will expire in 1 minute!
But I must stress that this only happens occasionally.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison