[access-uk] Re: system access to go

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 07:18:09 +0100

Steve, Sorry if  I am not explaining things clearly, but my concern is that
sometimes when I type in my account number and pin (not demo or trial)
SA loads normally and I am taken to the desk top - no warning message
that it is a 10 minute demo though.  I then start to work and after 9 minutes
am told that my demo will expire in 1 minute!
But I must stress that this only happens occasionally.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison