[access-uk] Re: system access to go

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:24:31 +0100

Hi George,

Yep, I think you have it.  I also think that the problem we have, is that
System Access To Go can't know programmatically when the operation is
complete on each machine, in other words, when the dialogs are fully
displayed.

Thanks for that long and helpful explanation George.  May I please forward
it to Serotek to see if it helps?

Thanks.

All the best

Steve