[access-uk] Re: system access to go

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:55:25 +0100

peter,

I had an exchange of messages last month with a Senior Technical Support
Manager at
Serotek who thanked me for the feedbback and tried to help. The problem was
that
occasionally I can get SA2Go up and running yet on other times things go wrong
- but not
always in the same way.
I suspect that there is a minor bug in the software (not SA of course which
seems excellent),
but in the  preliminaries leading to the main download.

Regarding Carol's point, I have Getright on this system and have to stop it
up if I intend to load SA2Go.

Douglas

On 8 Jul 2007 at 10:06, Peter Beasley wrote:

> I'm sure they will sort it out.  After all, that is thewhole purpose of
> the exercise, to be able to go to any computer and run it. ----- Original
> Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
> <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:38 AM Subject:
> [access-uk] Re: system access to go
>

> > Would, if I knew how.  I can press escape when I think it kicks in, and
> > that's all I know how to do.  Would like to be able to try it without it
> > coming up at all.
> >
> > --
> > Carol
> > carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx