To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 9:05 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: system access to go

Sorry if I have confused things, Peter, but there is certainly a Begin button
on the page where you here the announcement "Welcome to System
access to Go".  Activating that quickly leads to a dialogue of the normal
type asking whether you wish to run the downloaded software.  Alt R
activates the latter..

Douglas

On 7 Jul 2007 at 20:51, Peter Beasley wrote:

No! If I press that begin button I can continue.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>