[access-uk] Re: system access

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 23:22:01 -0800

It would be a shame.  There are great benefits to U3, mainly to plug in and run
apps without any trouble and to then leave no trace or alterations to the PC
you were working on when you unplug the drive.  System Access do offer this
facility still but I wonder what they would switch to if this were the case as
the attemp Freedom Scientific made a few years back with the pen drive Jaws 7
was good but no where near as convenient as U3.