[access-uk] Re: syncronizing address lists

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:44:26 -0000

Hi James,

I opted for the simplest option, exporting and importing my address book to the new computer from the Files Menu of the address book because I'd already set up just about everything else on the other computers and the syncronizing was a bit more involved and may be hit and miss if you didn't know what you were doing, I thought.

I am still considering my options though for syncronizing on a regular basis and do wonder what others are doing to keep their address books in sync now that so many have more than one computer in the house. Surely some are doing it regularly ...

Please let me know of your best found methods folks and thanks, James, for your comments so far.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 09:56:54 PM GMT on Monday, December 15, 2008