[access-uk] Re: surely not?

Ray, thanks for the helpful tips about Laptops.
Billy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ray's Home
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:44 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: surely not?

  Billy, using your laptop for wireless internet fould well help run your
laptop battery down quicker - one more device needing power.  I believe some
people turn off the screen on a laptop to conserv battery life.

  To your second question, the Answer is 'yes'.  This came up on list very
recently where many reported their laptop batteries were almost useless because
of continuous use on the mains and the battery getting cooked through over
charging.  Seemingly, few laptops have the 'intelligence' to know when enough
is enough.

  By the by, this message is by way of a sort of test.  I'm still experiencing
email problems with Plusnet and it'll be interesting to see how quickly this
message reaches the list.

  From Ray
  I can be contacted off-list at:
  mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx