[access-uk] Re: super nova help please

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:38:44 +0100

Andrew,
A good starting point might be the Tutorials at
http://www.dolphincomputeraccess.com/support/v6_tutorials.htm

There are two on Htm navigation.

Working on web pages with Hal/supernova is not too difficult but somewhat
different
from Jaws or Window-eyes.  You should be automatically switched into what is
called
Automatic Virtual Focus mode when a web page loads.

There is a list utility so that pressing Caps lock and one of the number keys
(1,2,3 and4
(on the main keyboard, not the num pad) gives you lists of links, frames,
headings etc.
which are very useful for navigation.

hope this gets you going.  If you want more help on a specific point, contact
me off list
and I will do my best.

Douglas

--