[access-uk] Re: suggestions for accessible registry clearners

  • From: <jim.taggart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:21:55 +0100

have you tried ccleaner
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:49 PM
Subject: [access-uk] suggestions for accessible registry clearners

Hi all,

I am having some problems with something odd appearing when I boot up my PC.
I have worked out that whatever it is, is a problem with the registry and I
need to obtain an accessible registry cleaner.

I have had regscrub and regclean suggested so far.  but I am looking for
more suggestions for cleaners that I may need sighted help to use first time
so that I know what I am doing, but cleaners that I can use independently
from then on in conjunction with Jaws 8 on an XP home machine.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Alexander Shannon