[access-uk] subscription details for the dolphin users list required please

Hi all,

I know I could go on to Tom Lorimar's white stick site and get the details I want, but I am not sure how up-to-date these will be for the list I would like to subscribe to.

For various reasons, some of which have to do with the fact that I have some usable residual vision, I am looking into transferring from Jaws to Super Nova. For this reason, I would appreciate the subscription details for the Dolphin Users list.

Thank you all in advance.

Alexander Shannon