[access-uk] Re: subscribing to the JAWS UK list

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:20:35 -0000

Hi Carol

I'm using AVG at the moment and joined the jaws list with no problems. So it would appear that the trouble with subscribing may be due to something else. But then maybe I was lucky.

However saying this I did have some problems a while back when subscribing to other lists. This was eventually solved when I turned off the option to send emails in html format. If you go into Tools, options and choose the send tab. You can then change the mail sending format and set it to plain text it may cure the problem for some people.

Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>