[access-uk] Re: strange out of office messages

Hi Ted, I do as well. It's just one of those things that happens. It's been mentioned on the list in the past, and as far as I remember there wasn't a solution.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Martin" <tedmart@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 2:29 PM
Subject: [access-uk] strange out of office messages

Hello,

On the rare occasions when I send a message to this list, (usually in reply to someone else,) I get out of office messages with the same subject line, from people I don't know.

Am I alone in this, or is there a setting I should adjust to stop this happening? Not a major problem, just a bit strange.

Ted