[access-uk] Re: strange email sedning problem with my desk top

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:37:52 -0000

Hi, I have a similar problem here, which I've never cracked.  So anyone who can
say why one
might not be able to send mail on an account while receiving it via Plusnet -
or maybe any
other provider - then I also would like to know the answer.

Negotiating the complexities of Plusnet's helpsystem can be daunting.  I don't
much want to
spend extra money on tech support either, if I can avoid it.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx