[access-uk] Re: strange email sedning problem with my desk top

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:18:42 -0000

Are you running any anti-virus or firewall on your desctop that you are not
running on your laptop? Some anti-virus software, especially if they have
auto scanning for incoming mail are known to cause this problem. Try
temporarilly disabling it to see and see if you still get this error.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121