[access-uk] Re: stand alone TV receiver

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:57:32 -0000

Yes it is a grey area, and has caused plenty of confusion to a cost to some. It doesn't affect me as we have a TV licence anyway. I know that the analogue TV sound receiver came with a disclaimer that you didn't need a TV licence, but that if you were running a video or some other device that was capable of capturing pictures, you had to fork out.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>