[access-uk] Re: spotify

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 14:55:43 +0200

With the new Spotify version you are able, apparently to buy music as you do
with ITunes and the more you buy per month the cheaper it gets down to 60 euro
cents per track here but you have to buy 60 titles a month to get such a
bargain, just a gimmick in my humble opinion. Read this in a French paper but
you can no doubt find everything you want about the new spotify service if you
go to their website.
  All the best!
  Marie----- Original Message -----