[access-uk] Re: speaking of Skype

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:58:48 +0100

Thanks for that Brian.

I consider myself quite the researcher online and I can definitely say I got alot more out of his Google tutorial than I thought I would.

It's great that Jonothons doing tutorials again. Not just because he's a gentleman and an extremely natural tutor but also because it's a safe bet you'll get value and then some for your money.

He's not out there to rip anyone off.

Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>