[access-uk] Re: sound taxi

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:58:56 +0100

John - You don't need the professional version, the cheaper premium will do
fine; it converts a bit more slowly, but works ok for me!

If you want to convert WMA DRM files, then you won't actually need to have
WMP on your machine, as long as you have the licence for them, but I guess
you haven't been aquiring WMA protected files, otherwise you'd probably
already have WMP installed. As long as you have the licence to play whatever
files you want Sound Taxi to convert, for whatever player they were
intended, then you should be ok.

HTH -

Andy