[access-uk] sound help please

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:20:27 +0100

Hi list
When I am listening to sound for an example in the game tank commander or loan wolf there is a speaker test.
if you use the test it puts sound in the left speaker and if you test the right speaker it should be on your right.
when I listen to it it seems to be nearly the same in the middle.
this is when using headphones.
now on my laptop it is more over to the left and right.
I wonder if there is a way to configure this out at all.
I have inbuilt sound the
realtek ac 97
I have looked in speaker configuration but nothing seems to change if I change anything.
thanks for any help.