[access-uk] Re: software firewalls

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:15:37 +0100

I tried Kyrio but found that jaws didn't read the configuration option dialogues well at all.

Cheers,

Doris

At 01:34 PM 1/16/2006 +0000, you wrote:

Mark,
I understand that Kerio is already in the hands of Sunbelt software -
(http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com, and also that they may be  offering the
paid for version at a special price at present.
As the latest versions of KPF (unlike version 3) are apparently  reasonably
accessible with a screen reader, it may offer a satisfactory replacement for
Sygate.  I am seriously considering going down that route.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison