[access-uk] Re: software firewalls

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:05:48 -0000

hi all, well i'm now using the 30 day trial edition of AVG antivirus
+firewall. seems very accessible. i've not used any AVG products before but
first impressions are good. anyone got any comments on AVG antivirus
compared to norton? and anyone used the  firewall product from AVG?
according to the website the antivirus +firewall product is £31. would i be
throwing money down the drain? or is it worth it!
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Hi Kevin. I use SPF, however since the Symantec take-over, people are
| avoiding that one. There's been a lot of mention regarding Kerio Personal
| Firewall: http://www.kerio.com/us/kpf_home.html
|
| I believe this is also on the verge of changing hands, if it hasn't done
so
| already.
|
| Cheers,
|
| Mark